Salcedo & Cia., consistent with its policies to maintain a quality control of its service and to constantly add value to its advisories, has implemented the permanent assistance to its clients, from the initial steps of the relationship, through all the process of the advisory.
This quality control includes a written evaluation, given by the client, of the advisory. This evaluation shall be supervised by the firm’s appointed partner, who shall be personally involved and who will answer any comment or suggestion the client may have.
- In Salcedo & Cia. our clients have the right to devolution of their fees, should they not be satisfied with our services.
- In Salcedo & Cia. our clients shall find an independent firm, without conflicts of interests.
- In Salcedo & Cia. our clients shall be treated at all times and by every member of the firm with full dedication and consideration.
- In Salcedo & Cia. our clients shall be entitled to receive from a capable and responsible professional the handling of their tax, legal and accounting issues with the due competence and diligence, according to the highest professional standards. Should they not be satisfied with the manner in which they or their interests are being handled, our clients have the right to ask that another professional be but in charge of their affairs without delay.
- In Salcedo & Cia. our clients are entitled to be charged a reasonable fee for their services and to have clarity on the way he shall be invoiced, all contained in a formal service proposal.
- In Salcedo & Cia. our clients have the right to require all the information with regard to the service provided by our firm and any question will be answered by our professionals, who will get in touch with them promptly
- In Salcedo & Cia. our clients are entitled to a strict confidentiality in their legal and tax matters, which are kept under the protection of the client-attorney privilege.